3.09.2013

Spring Forward

I have a new exercise with the kids. Every meal we will talk about "what we are grateful for today." Although there are topics aplenty during meals that this has often gone to the backburner, we would still have bedtime to do this. I find that if we count our blessings, big and small, the small things make a big difference.

This Sunday we start Daylight Saving Time. Although we are losing 1 hour of sleep (TV time for some), I am grateful for the bright mornings I will now wake up to. No more early morning darkness.

But first, Spring Forward means Spring Break.  I am on week-long bento break.  Weeee!

Cheese sandwich, grape tomatoes, fish balls, strawberry roll, carrots, blueberry muffin within the hotdog ring 

1 comment:

  1. write a post about how you do the hotdog ring! so cute and looks doable (by a bento-maker-wannabe like me!)...i just can't figure out how you did it.

    ReplyDelete